Downtimes are an unpleasant problem in production. Lost time cannot be made up and involves costs. Downtime tracking helps minimize downtime. How is downtime identified? The RevoDownTime-Tracker automatically detects standstills without the use of paper, with the help of touch screens and the associated PLC level.
- Automatic detection of downtime via the PLC level
- Manual recording of problems with touchscreens without connection
- Exact quantification and statistical evaluation
Recording and archiving:
- Automatic recording of downtime via the PLC level
- Recording of downtime that is exact to the second
- Dual capture (manual via touch screen and automatic)
- Own classification of downtimes
- Hierarchical division
- Downtime analysis based on machines, lines, shift, product, etc.
- Email notification when violation of limit values
- Downtime Pareto Analysis (Top 10 downtimes)
- MTBF (mean time between failure) and MTBA (Mean Time Between Assist)