Production on the way to industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 is associated with high costs and little benefit for many decision-makers.
This does not always have to be the case.
Quickwins can be reached in partial steps without digitizing the complete system.
Our approach is divided into three phases:
- Industry 4.0 Assessment
- Concept development
- Implementation of fields of action
- Joint assessment of requirements
- Identifying fields of action and their costs / benefits
- Implementation in partial steps; treatment of neuralgic gray areas in the process
Improvement of the filling process in a food group company:
After the assessment phase, it was decided to automate two key performance indicators (MTBF and MTTR) in order to obtain a solution as soon as possible and to optimize in partial stages.
- Drill-down reporting
- Gray area in the process has been made visible and improved
- Use of hidden potentials